The Covid-19 Virus is changing the way we need to conduct ourselves and our business. I am taking a proactive approach to ensure the safety and limit potential risk to my clients, ourselves and the general public.
The health and welfare of my clients and community is my priority as such I am taking additional precautionary measures. Some ways of staying safe if you are a Buyer, Seller or Realtor® are as follows;
– All of our offices are closed to the public
– Actively practicing Social Distancing with necessary in- person appointments only
– Signing paperwork electronically through our secure E-signature platform when possible
– Please confirm that no one attending the showing have recently traveled outside of Canada
– Please confirm you have NOT had any of the following: Fever, dry cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing in the last 14 days
– Please confirm you have NOT come in close contact with anyone with a confirmed or presumptive COVID-19 test in the last 14 days.
– Please limit touching as much as possible. Leave interior doors open/closed and lights on and leave them as they are when possible
– Showings should be limited to only the buyers themselves and are discouraging additional family members, children accompanying showings
– Please practice good hand washing or sanitize your hands prior to entering the home and touching the lockbox.
Please contact me directly if you have questions about the market, the impact of the Covid-19 virus on real estate in general or if you are looking for general guidance.